Monday, March 9, 2015

C4K

C4K Summary


Students Blog Post Summary 1:
            For my First C4K I was assigned Alondra. (http://kidblog.org/MrsWeilsFourthgradeFroggies/f737ba0a-fad7-4b4f-bc0a-9237ec8437f9/winter-weather/#comment-167) Alondra’s post was about winter weather. She tells viewers that she loves winter weather because she gets to play in the snow but, does not like winter weather when all the snow gets into her shoes.
My Comment 1:
Hello Alondra
My name is Shelby Jemison and I am a elementary education major at the University of South Alabama. I am currently taking a class called EDM 310. In EDM 310 we are learning all about technology in the classroom. One of my assignments is to explore student’s blogs. I love what you have written about winter weather in your post. I live in lower Alabama so we rarely get to enjoy snowy weather. I am super jealous that during the winter you get to play all day in the snow! I could only imagine that having to deal with snow always getting in your shoes would be a down side to your winter weather. I loved reading your post! It was great!

Thank You
Shelby J.


Students Blog Post Summary 2:
            The second C4K I was assigned was written by a student names Tyler. (http://kidblog.org/class/MrBoylens2014-158thGrLAClasses/posts/p438886:1865#comments) The title of his post was called “New Pets”. He wrote about how he has saved a Skink and turned it into his very own pet. He talks about where he found his skink under a log pile and how he is now taking care of this skink. He also talks about how his new pet lives with him and his other pet turtle in his room now.
My Comment 2:
Hello Tyler
My name is Shelby. I attend the University of South Alabama and I am an elementary education major. I am in a class called EDM 310 and this is a class where we learn about technology in relation to teaching. One of our assignments is to comment on a student’s blog post. After looking over all of your blog post this particular one caught my eye. I am an avid animal lover! I personal have four dogs. One of my dogs is named Bentley whom I found and rescued. I think it is great that your pets you also found and saved. I believe after reading you post that you are doing a wonderful job taking care of them! This shows true responsibility. I enjoyed reading your post!
Shelby


Students Blog Post Summary 3:
            My third C4K was http://kidblog.org/HartmanCenteno/2764ccc7-782c-4095-8e02-735c0ed105b2/diary-of-a-wimpy-kid-the-long-haul/. The students name was Hilton and the title of his blog post was “Diary of a Wimpy Kid the Long Haul”. Hilton is sharing in his post what happens in the book “Diary of a Wimpy Kids the Long Haul”. He tells us that the father in the book buys a boat for the family’s summer vacation. This post explains the relationships in the book between children and their parents.
My Comment 3:
Hiton
My name is Shelby Jemison and i am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am an elementary education major and hope to someday become an elementary school teacher! I am currently taking a class called EDM 310 and one of my assignments is to explore students blogs. I have really enjoyed reading your post. I have never heard of "Diary of a Wimpy Kid the Long Haul". This sounds like a wonderful book! I think it would be a perfect book to read over the summer after reading about Greg's dad getting a boat for their summer vacation. Great work on your post!

Shelby J.


Students Blog Post Summary 4:
My Forth  C4K was http://per3steve.edublogs.org/2015/02/13/valentines-day-vs-friday-the-13th/#comments. The students name was Steve and he was in Mrs.Maslowski’s class. The blog post was about the irony of Friday the 13th and Valentine’s Day. Steve wrote about how the love that surrounds Valentine’s Day over rules the negative vibes of Friday the 13th.
My Comment 4:
Hello Steve
My name is Shelby and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. My major is elementary education and I am currently taking a class called EDM 310. The purpose of this class is to teach future educators how to use technology in the classroom. One of my assignments is to read a student’s blog post. After reading your blog post “Valentine’s Day vs. Friday the 13th” I feel that you are a very talented student. First, I love the topic of this blog post it is something that I have honestly never thought about. I couldn’t agree more with you opinion on this topic I also feel that Love will always over rule just about anything. Second, I believe that you are a very deep thinker and this is evident throughout your post. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog post you are a very creative writer!
Thanks
Shelby J.


No comments:

Post a Comment