Sunday, March 29, 2015

C4K Summary

C4K Summary


C4K #5

Period 8 Alfonso

         For my comment for kids number five my students name was Alfonso. Alfonso had just recently added a post about Kevin Hart. The main idea of his post was dedicated to Kevin Hart for being a successful African American actor and comedian. His assignment was to write about someone successful for black history month. Alfonso talks about what movies Kevin has been a part of and how hard he has worked to become successful.

My Comment

Hello Alfonso
My name is Shelby Jemison and I am an elementary education major at the University of South Alabama. I am currently taking a class called EDM 310. In EDM 310 one of my assignments is to explore student blogs. I have really enjoyed reading over your blog. I am not very familiar with Kevin Hart but what you have written about him is wonderful . I do recognize his as an actor but I had no idea that he had accomplished so many other things. Your blog post is great!

Thank You
Shelby J.

 

C4K #6

Period 6 Emily

For comments for kids number six I was assigned to a student named Emily. Emily is a high school student and her post is about ways to get through high school. This post was specifically created to help future high school students. Emily talks a lot about learning not to stress. She explains how at first the school seems very large but once you get the hang of locating your classes you will see that the school is not as big as it looks. Emily seems like a very bright you lady.

My Comment

Hello Emily,
My name is Shelby Jemison and I am an elementary education major at the University of South Alabama. I am currently taking a class called EDM 310 that is teaching us about incorporating technology in the classroom. One of our assignments is to explore student’s blogs. After reading your blog I feel that you are a very bright student. Your writing is wonderful and I love the advice you have shared with future high school students! High school is such a wonderful experience and I hope that you continue to enjoy it !

Thanks
Shelby J.

 

C4K #7

Marcy D.

 For comments for kids number seven my students name was Marcy. Marcy wrote her blog post about her spring break vacation. Marcy tells readers that her mother plans a trip to Europe every year for students and parents on spring break. She tells us all about her trip to Europe and how much fun she has. She even explain that she could not decide on one particular thing that was her favorite part of the trip. Marcy tells us that she loved every part of her trip and had a great spring break.

 

My Comment

Hello Mercy
My name is Shelby and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am an elementary education major and currently taking a course called EDM 310. EDM 310 is a class that all education major has to take. This class teaches us how to incorporate technology in the classroom. One of our assignments is to explore student’s blogs. I love your post! I have never been to Europe or anywhere out of the country really but I would love to go someday! It sounds like you had such and amazing experience over spring break. It is also very cool that your mother is the adult that plans these amazing trips each year. After reading your post it I now want to visit Europe even more. You are a wonderful writer. Keep up the good work!

Thank You
Shelby J



http://www.sheknows.com/parenting/articles/1016247/when-should-kids-learn-to-type 

1 comment:

  1. Shelyby
    On behalf of Paige, a student that you left a comment on her class page in New Zealand I would just like to thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed and positive comment. We really appreciate the feedback that you have given a student who is a writer who wrote and tried very hard with the post about her holiday. You have given her a huge boost which she will be thrilled to read about next week when we come back from our Term One holidays.
    Thank you on behalf of Paige and class.
    Mr Webb and Room Three, Auroa Primary School, Taranaki, New Zealand
    mrwebbauroa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete