Thursday, April 23, 2015

C4K Summary

C4K SUMMARY


C4K 8

Student
Blog Post Title
URL
Jay J.
My Best Friends are Farm Animals
http://kidblog.org/MrsLsAwesome7thgradeclass2014-2014/

Blog Post Summary: My Best Friends are Farm Animals

The student that I was assigned for C4K number eight is Jay. Jay’s blog post it about his best friend who happens to be his farm animals. Jay first talks about one of his best friends named Wheezy who is a cow.  Jay then goes on to tell readers about his other farm friends Chamelia the Sarah the farm dogs. The students writes about each of his farm friends and what they enjoy doing together on the farm.

My Comment

Shelby Jemison (Guest)

April 1, 2015 at 4:33 PM

Good Afternoon Jay J. 
My name is Shelby Jemison and I am an elementary education major at the University of South Alabama. I am currently taking a course called EDM 310. EDM 310 is a class that teaches future teachers how to incorporate technology into the classroom. One of our assignments is to explore student’s blogs. I love this post about how farm animals are your best friends. I am from lower Alabama so we also have a lot of rural areas that have farms and farm animals. Actually my Grandfather lives on a farm and has a lot of cows! I love to walk down into the pasture and see the cows. Like you said many cows tend to run away when you try and walk up to them but I think it is awesome that you cow Wheezy does not run from you. That is really cool! I l enjoyed reading over your blog you are a creative writer. Keep up the good work! 

Thank You 
Shelby J.


C4K 9
Student
Blog Post Title
URL
Paige
Paige’s Amazing Holiday
http://kidblog.org/JHFIClassof2015/

Blog Post Summary: Paige’s Amazing Holiday

My student for comment for kids number nine is named Paige. Paige is sharing with readers about her most recent holiday break. She tells us that she had a great break but also had to work hard. But, she also got to ride on a plane and swim. Another thing Paige shared was that she created an iMovie over her break.

My Comment

Hello Paige

My name is Shelby Jemison and I am an elementary education major at the University of South Alabama. I am currently in a class called EDM 310, this class was built to teach students how to incorporate technology into the classroom. I loved looking over and reading your blog. Your post is extremely captivating and the clip you added was wonderful! I am very impressed with the fact that you created your own iMovie because I had trouble creating one so this was very impressive. I believe you are a good writer, keep up the good work!

Thank You
Shelby J.



J






No comments:

Post a Comment